SP106 SLOW PACK/ 207 1 KG
SP106 SLOW PACK/2071 KG
- SP106 is a simple to use, all-purpose epoxy which can be used for gluing, coating, laminating and filling.
- With its range of hardeners, and easy 5:1 mix ratio by volume, SP 106 provides a quick and convenient way of using one epoxy system for a very wide range of tasks.
- SP 106 has been established for over 20 years as the primary epoxy system for the manufacture and repair of wooden boats, and it is now widely used in many other woodworking applications from cabinet making to the manufacture of large wooden moulds.
- With its Extra Slow Hardener SP 106 can be used for jobs requiring a long working time, or in ?tropical? conditions of high ambient temperatures.
- In its unmodified form, SP 106 can be used as a clear coating for wood and other substrates, or for laminating lightweight glassfibre fabrics such as those used for reinforcing joints.
- When used for clear coating, cured SP 106 should be overcoated with a UV-resistant varnish such as SP?s Ultravar 2000.
- By using the SP range of filler powders, an SP 106 resin and hardener mix can be turned into a very effective adhesive or filling compound.