C66 Mallaig to Rudha and Outer Hebriides Chart
C66 Mallaig to Rudha and Outer Hebriides Imray Chart The west coast of Scotland from Mallaig to Rubha Reidh, Skye, and the Outer Hebrides from Barra to South Harris. Scale 1:150,000. One-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of St Kilda, East Loch Tarbert, Loch Maddy, Loch Carnan, Loch Boisdale, Dunvegan, Portree, Loch Gairloch, Kyleakin and Uig.
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.