C64 North Channel - Belfast Lough to Lough Foyle & Crinan Chart
C64 North Channel - Belfast Lough to Lough Foyle & Crinan Imray Chart The north-east coast of Ireland from Lough Foyle to Larne, and the Scottish coast from the Mull of Kintyre north to Crinan and Colonsay. Scale 1:150,000. One-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of Loch Sween (Tayvallich), Port Ellen (Islay), West Loch Tarbert, West Loch Tarbert lower part, River Foyle to Londonderry, Lough Foyle, Portrush, Belfast Lough and Larne.
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.