C61 St George's Channel
Wales to the East Coast of Ireland Imray Chart The St. George's Channel and Irish sea from Fishguard and Wexford to Dublin and Liverpool. Scale 1: 270,000. Two-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of Portmadoc, Aberystwyrth, Tremadoc Bay, Barmouth, Menai Strait, Aberdovey, Cardigan, New Quay, Dublin Bay, Wexford, Arklow, Wicklow and Dunmore East.
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.