C59 Bristol Channel
C59 Bristol Channel - Worms Head and Bull Point to Sharpness Imray Chart The Bristol Channel from the Gower peninsula and Ilfracombe up to the Servern Bridges. Scale 1:114,500. One-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of Porthcawl, The Mumbles, Avonmouth, Bridgwater bay & Burnham-on-sea, Watchet, Minehead, Swansea marina, Penarth, and the Severn River from the Severn Bridges to Sharpness. Tidal stream diagrams
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.