C55 Dingle Bay to Galway Bay Chart
C55 Dingle Bay to Galway Bay Imray Chart The west coast of Ireland from Galway Bay down to Dingle Bay. Scale 1:200,640. One and two-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of Fenit Island, Foynes island, Limerick, Kilrush, Kilronan (Aran Islands), Galway bay, Galway Harbour, Cashla, Dingle harbour, River Shannon
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.