C48 La Coruna to Porto Chart
C48 La Coruna to Porto Imray Chart Navigational chart scale 1:127,000. Plans of Ria de Vivero, Ria de Cedeira, Rias de Ares and Betanzos, La Coruna, Ria de Camarinas, Ria de Muros, Ria de Arosa, Ria de Figo, Viana do Castelo, Rias Corme and lage, Ria Pontevedra.
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.