C40 Le Croisic to Les Sables d'O lonne Chart
C40 Le Croisic to Les Sables d'O lonne Imray Chart The west coast of France from le Croisis down to Les Sdables D'Olonne. Scale 1:109,000. One-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of Joinville, Pornic, St Nazaire, Goulet de Fromentine, St-Gilles-Croix, Les Sables d'Olonne, Le Croisic, L'Herbaudiere. Tidal stream diagrams
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.