C38 Benodet to Presqu'ile de Quiberon Chart
C38 Benodet to Presqu'ile de Quiberon Imray Chart The south coast of Brittany from Loctudy to Quiberon. Scale 1:78,500. One-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of Lorient, Lorient yacht harbour, Port Tudy, Etel, Port Manech (Aven river), Brigneau & Merrien, Loc Maria, Lomener, Doelan, Le Poldu, Port la Foret, Concarneau, Port Maria. Tidal stream diagrams.
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.