C34 Cap D'Erquy to Ile De Batz Chart
C34 Cap D'Erquy to Ile De Batz Imray Chart The north coast of Brittany, from Cap d'Erquy to Ile de Batz. Scale 1: 110,000. One-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of Treguier appraoches and river, Primel, Lannion river, Port de Legue, Port Clos, Port de la Corderie, Loguivy, Anse de perros, Pontrieux river, Paimpol, Port Blanc, Lezardrieux, Treguier. Tidal stream diagrams
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.