C33B Channel Islands and North Coast of France Chart
C33B Channel Islands and North Coast of France Imray Chart Shows the south coast of Jersey, and the associated west coast of the Cotentin peninsula, the Baie de Mont St Michel and the north coast of Brittany as far west as St Quay Portrieux. Scale 1:122,600. One-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of St Helier approaches, St Helier harbours, St Malo harbours, St Malo approaches, Granville, Erquy, Dahouet, Portrieux and Binic. Tidal stream diagrams.
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.