C33A Channel Islands Chart
C33A Channel Islands Imray Chart Shows the whole of the Channel Islands, and the associated coast of the Cherbourg peninsula to Cherbourg. Scale 1:122,600. One-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of St Peter Port, Beaucette marina, St Sampson Harbour, Alderney Harbour, Omonville, Goury, Dielette, Carteret, Portbail, Creux Harbour approaches, Gorey, and the Little Russel
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.