C32 Baie de Seine - Le Havre to Cherbourg Chart
C32 Baie de Seine - Le Havre to Cherbourg Imray Chart Detailed chart of the Baie de Seine, from Cap de la Hague to Cap d'Antifer. Scale 1:155,000. One-minute gridlines. Larger scale plans of Ouistreham, Cherbourg, St Vaast-La-Hougue, Courseulles-sur-Mer, Port-en-Bessin, Touville/Deauville, Barfleur, Baie du Grand Vey, Arromanches, Dives-sur-Mer, Le Havre yacht harbour, Honfleur, Grandcamp-Maisy, Port Chantereyne Marina (Cherbourg). Tidal stream diagrams.
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.