C14 Plymouth Harbours & Rivers Chart
C14 Plymouth Harbours & Rivers Imray Chart Plans Plymouth, Mayflower Marina, Sutton Harbour and Queen Anne's Battery Marina.Insets Continuation of River Tamar, Continuation of St Germans or Lynher River, River Yealm. Scale 1:20,000 WGS 84 (River Yealm 1:12,500 WGS 84)
- C Charts offer coverage for cruising yachtsmen on larger size sheets. They are suitable for offshore passage planning and allow safe inshore navigation.
- Detailed cartography.
- Clear colour definition of shoal and drying areas.
- Large-scale plans of harbours.
- Tidal stream information based on the Admiralty pattern of `diamonds' as well as the usual tidal constants. Most charts include tidal stream diagrams.
- Details of radio services.
- Information on facilities for yachtsmen, where the scale of the chart is suitable, with telephone numbers.
- Printed on the reverse is information concerning signs, symbols and abbreviations as well as useful general information about weather, tides and, where relevant, glossaries of foreign terms.
- Large format folding enabling easier working.